Children's Prayer Page|
Back to Index
Lenny Smith's Slendor And Majesty
End Time Articles
The Scattered Tribes of Israel
My Chat Room
A Tribute to my Mother
Free Christian Screensavers
Hoaxes and Virus Alerts
Powered by counter.bloke.com
NOTE: Since GeoCities will be closing its accounts soon.
This Website has moved:
Please click here to visit us.
I am looking for the coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ. I believe Jesus will come only one time and that will be at the sound of the 7th trumpet. Jesus will descend from the heavens with a shout. Then He will gather His saints/elect to Him. (Matthew 24: 29-31, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18, 2 Thessalonians 2:1, Revelation 11: 15, Matthew 24: 27) I don't think it will be a quiet affair where people will just disappear. When Jesus comes it will be a spectacular event. One that the whole world will see in unison. There will be no mistake as to what is happening, there will be no more chances to change one’s mind. If you have not committed your life to Jesus and if you have not accepted Him as your Savior before that time, then I believe it will be too late for you.
There is only one way to obtain eternal life and that is through Jesus Christ. (John 3:16-17, John 6:53-56, John 10: 27-28) I believe Jesus is God. (John 10: 30,38 Hebrews 1:3, 1 John 2:22-23, 1John 5:1)
I also believe that there is a Hell. (Luke 12:5) I have seen and heard some people say that Jesus is a loving God, that He wouldn't send anyone to a place of eternal pain and suffering. If you think this, you are right on one thing...Jesus is a loving God! But Hell is real and some will even be sent there. (Revelation 1:18, Revelation 20:13-15)
Before Jesus comes there will be an “anti christ” or “false christ” on earth. (Matthew 24:15, Daniel 9: 27, 2 Thessalonians 2:4-11). Many will be deceived into thinking this "false christ" is Jesus come back to "Rapture" them away. I believe we will be here on earth during the tribulation. Jesus has warned us so much about this time, trying to prepare us for it. Jesus talks to His elect about this time. Why would He be warning us if we were not going to be here? I do believe that whatever your views are on this subject, be it pre trib, mid trib, post trib or 7th trumpet gathering, it makes no difference as far as your salvation is concerned. But what about when satan is here and is standing in Jerusalem declaring himself to be God? It will matter then if you don't know the difference. DON'T BE DECEIVED!!! Test the spirits to make sure they are from the real, one and only LIVING GOD.
PRAISE GOD - FOR HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY LIVING GOD!
THROUGH HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST , WE CAN HAVE ETERNAL LIFE!
29. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30. And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
1 Thessalonians 4
16. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
2 Thessalonians 2
1. Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
15. And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
27. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved
53. Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
56. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
27. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28. And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
30. I and my Father are one.
38. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
3. Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
1 John 2
22. Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [but] he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
1 John 5
1. Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
5. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
18. I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
13. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
15. When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
27. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
2 Thessalonians 2
4. Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6. And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
If you are looking for the Childrens Prayer Page it is still here.
Just click the link below to go the the page.
This page hosted by
Get your own Free Home Page